The Data Controller of your personal data is Meteocommerce s.r.l., based in Gatteo a Mare (FC), via Matteotti n. 43, Tax Code and VAT number 04591990405.
The Data Processor of your personal data is Meteocommerce s.r.l., with registered office in Gatteo a Mare (FC), via Matteotti 43, Tax Code and VAT number 04591990405.
Types of cookies
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- technical cookies: strictly necessary to allow navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas, “navigation or session cookies”); navigation according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, “functionality cookies”) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. Some of these cookies are deleted when the browser is closed (session cookies), others have a longer duration. These cookies do not require consent;
- analysis cookies: used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. However, the Data Controller has adopted the most suitable tools to reduce the identification power of this type of cookie to the maximum;
- profiling and marketing cookies: used exclusively to collect information on the behavior and track users’ browsing while browsing and on consumer interests and habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising. With these cookies it is possible to transmit advertising messages in line with the user’s preferences. These cookies are installed directly by Meteocommerce S.r.l. and their installation requires your consent; otherwise, they will not be installed.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time.
The provision of all cookies can be disabled by intervening on the settings of your browser. It should be noted, however, how intervening on these settings could make the site unusable in the event that the cookies essential for the provision of our services were blocked. However, each browser has different settings for disabling cookies and below is the links to the instructions for the most common browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (for example social networks), used to provide additional services and features to users and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. Third-party cookies allow us to obtain more complete surveys of users’ browsing habits. We use these cookies, for example, for the management of our advertising and content personalization campaigns, as well as for processing statistics on the use of our site and for evaluating your interest.
This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. For more details, please refer to the links on the third party’s website pages, in which the user will be able to find the forms for the collection of consent to cookies and their related information.
Social network plugins
Our web pages may contain plug-ins from the most well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin) managed by the third parties involved.
Such plug-ins could for example correspond to the Facebook “Like” or Twitter “Retweet” buttons. If you access one of our web pages, equipped with a similar plug-in, the internet browser connects directly to the third-party servers and the plug-in is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. The plug-in may communicate to third-party servers which pages the user has visited.
If a social network user visits our web pages while connected to their account, this information may be associated with the account. Even if the plug-in functions are used (for example, by clicking on the “Like” button), the information will be associated with the account.
In the table below you can find details on the individual plug-ins and possibly disable them:
- Facebook of Facebook Inc.
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending: