This information is provided in compliance with European Regulation no. 2016/679 (“GDPR“), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free circulation of such data, as well as to the legislative decree n. 196/03 and subsequent amendments (“Privacy Code“) and to the provisions of Data Protection Authority. Your data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
If you do not consent to the processing of data as described in this statement, please suspend and avoid using the Site.
The Data Controller of the data collected through this site is METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L., with registered office in Gatteo a Mare (FC), via Matteotti n. 43, Tax Code and VAT number 04591990405; it autonomously decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
Pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, the Data Processor is METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L., with headquarter in Gatteo a Mare (FC), via Matteotti n. 43, Tax code and Vat number 04591990405. The Data Controller may make use of third parties who process the data on its behalf and formally appointed as data processors. The complete and updated list of the data processors designated will be available at the following link.
- to process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
- to use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user’s express consent is present;
- to make data available to third-party companies only for instrumental purposes to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data processor; not to communicate the data, transfer them or transfer them to third parties for their own treatments without the users having previously been informed of them and have given their consent;
- to respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
- to ensure correct and lawful data management, safeguarding user privacy, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
Optional or compulsory nature of providing data
The provision of your personal data to www.meteosales.com which is requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information notice, or optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time – with reference to the individual information requested – at the time of the individual data collection, by adding a special character (*) to the mandatory information.
Any refusal to communicate to METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could for example make it impossible for METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. to execute the purchase contract for the products on www.meteosales.com or to provide the other services available on www.meteosales.com.
The contribution to METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. of other data, other than those marked as essential, is instead optional and does not entail any consequence in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the Site and its services or the purchase of products).
You always have the right to obtain from METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. confirmation of the processing or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and access to personal data on paper or computer support.
You also have the right to receive clear and intelligible communication.
You always have the right to obtain from METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L.:
- updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, you have the right to limit the processing of your data at any time:
- in case of inaccuracies of your personal data;
- in the event of unlawful processing of the same, if you do not request cancellation;
- if the data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- for reasons related to your particular situation, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours.
You have, however, the right to object in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning you, for legitimate reasons even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, with a written request addressed to METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. – to the email address [email protected], to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please notify us of any changes made to [email protected].
We point out that the personal data protection law admits that METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. – without the need to acquire your express consent – can use your e-mail address, for the purpose of direct sales of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use (art.130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003).
We also point out that the Data Protection Authority with its own provision has allowed METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. may use your postal address to send you – together with administrative and accounting documents – advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the postal address issued (Decision of the Data Protection Authority of 19 June 2008, on simplification of compliance with respect to processing for administrative and accounting purposes).
How and why we process your personal data
The Site www.meteosales.com performs an informative and commercial function, as it offers information on the products and price lists of our Company and gives users the possibility to place orders directly online. Furthermore, this Site is a digital communication tool.
The processing of personal data is carried out with mainly electronic and telematic methods by METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L.. and by other subjects who, appropriately selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out operations that are instrumental in pursuing the purposes strictly connected to the use of the Site www.meteosales.com, its services and the purchase of products through the Site (see further, paragraph “Subjects that can process your personal data”).
Generally, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
- to allow navigation (see Cookies Policy);
- registration on the site, to use the related services;
- adherence to specific and additional services, such as our newsletter and other similar information services on our business, the creation of your mailbox and the sharing of its contents, the invitation to your friends to join the world meteosales.com, make yourself known by other users by sending us your photo and your comments;
- fulfillment of orders and related activities;
- payment management, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit card; in this case, the data released during the purchase process (name, surname, address, credit card number, delivery address if different from the billing one) will be sent to the person in charge of the anti-fraud control and processed by him only to this end;
- management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
- contacting the representatives of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing Office, Customer Service);
- request for evaluation for your inclusion in our staff, by sending CVs.
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. In general, your data will be collected both through a specific procedure for registering and accessing the Reserved Area, and automatically when using the Site, unless you access the non-reserved area anonymously.
For this reason, we have configured the Site in such a way that the use of your personal data is minimized: therefore, the processing of your data is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data (such as, for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or through other methods that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for traffic data and your stay on the Site or your IP address).
In cases where it is necessary to collect personal information for other purposes, this will be clearly highlighted through an information note, which is placed before the data collection form. In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information, your data will be subjected – subject to your express consent – to processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and your purchases. This is intended to send you information targeted to your needs and interests. Except in the case provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, legislative decree 196/2003 (in which the owner can use the data for sending advertising e-mails on its products and services, similar to what has already been purchased, unless such use is refused), the owner can use your data to send you advertising on its services and products only with your consent.
Your data will be disclosed to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes required by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will treat them independently and only for the aforementioned purposes.
Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which you provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information note and will be pursued by METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. only after acquiring your express consent (what happens, for example, is customer profiling activities based on preferences and purchasing habits), in order to allow transparency and awareness of the user.
There are, however, treatments for which the legislation provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. may process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or when it is necessary to execute the obligations assumed contractually towards you (as in the case in which you have purchased products or have requested to take advantage of specific services through our Site).
If you share some content through one or more social networks, the Site may access some information from your account or profile if you have activated the sharing of your account or profile data with applications open to third parties.
METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. reserves the right to delete accounts and all related data if illegal content is detected, harmful to the image of METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. and / or its products or third parties, or in any case offensive content or content that promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, which incites violence, which promotes discrimination relating to race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
In accordance with art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. will provide you with information on data processing at an earlier time or at the time of data collection (for example at the time of registration or at the time of completing an order).
Subjects who can process your personal data
METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. has decided to make use of third parties for the processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The third parties that carry out these operations have been properly selected and are endowed with experience, ability and reliability and offer an adequate guarantee of full compliance with the current provisions on processing, including the profile of data security.
These third parties have been appointed for this purpose “data processors” and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. and under its control (list). We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Your data are then processed by our representatives in charge of the individual services; the categories of employees who carry out these activities depend on the purposes for which the data were provided and are always indicated in the information that we present to you when issuing your personal data.
In summary, the data provided may be made accessible for the purposes specified in the preceding points: (i) to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators; and (ii) to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or processors. In addition, personal data may be communicated, for the purposes referred to in point 1, to, (iii) external companies or professionals who perform specific tasks on behalf of the Data Controller (by way of example but not limited to, data processing, assistance, advice in the administrative, accounting, tax, legal, regulatory, management / maintenance / implementation of corporate IT systems), only if the communication of the data is necessary and / or in any case functional to the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes; (iv) Law firms and lawyers, for the possible protection of contractual rights; (v) Credit institutions, and if necessary, to financial, leasing, recovery, protection and credit transfer companies, for the management of economic transactions and (vi) Central and peripheral Organs of the State, Public Organs and other Institutes for the fulfilment of any legal obligations. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of standard contractual agreements provided for by the European Commission.
Method and duration of storage of your data
The data are processed and stored with the adoption of specific security measures aimed at avoiding any data breach, such as loss of the same, any illegal and / or incorrect use and unauthorized access. However, due to the nature of the online transmission media, these measures cannot limit and / or exclude absolutely any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. To this end, it is advisable to periodically check that the support used for browsing and accessing the Site is equipped with adequate software devices to protect the transmission of data on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as updated antivirus systems) and that the internet service provider has adopted suitable measures for the security of data transmission over the network (such as, for example, firewalls and / or anti-spam filters).
In any case, it should be noted that personal data:
- are stored on servers located in Gatteo a Mare (FC) within the European Union and will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are collected, as well as for the time necessary to carry them out;
- if voluntarily provided, they will be kept until the withdrawal of consent or until the purposes for which they were provided are reached or therefore as long as there is a legitimate commercial interest;
- if collected while browsing the Site, they are kept for the duration of the session itself. Once these terms have elapsed, the data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous (if not already collected anonymously). Furthermore, the navigation data collected for the purpose of personalizing advertising (marketing and profiling) are kept for a maximum period of 12 months, and then automatically deleted.
It is expressly understood that only those over 14 (fourteen) years old can express their consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the direct offer of information society services. With regard to these services, the processing of personal data of minors under the age of 14 (fourteen) is lawful provided that it is provided by those who exercise parental responsibility.
However METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. cannot guarantee its users that the measures adopted for the security of the Site and the transmission of data and information on the Site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data by devices belonging to the user. We advise you to make sure that your computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of the transmission of data on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has adopted suitable security measures network data transmission (such as firewalls and spam filters).
The Owner and the Data Processing Manager do not hold the Credit Card data entered by the Customers.
In order to ensure greater security, the credit card data entered by customers is transmitted by the browser directly to the Unicredit bank gateway without passing through the internal systems. For the purpose of concluding the financial transaction, Unicredit only communicates a credit card token to the Manager. This obviously does not entail the need to have a current account with this banking institution and credit cards issued by any bank and of any type can be used. The authorization of payment, in case of use of the credit card, takes place at the time of the order while the relative charge at the time of shipment.
In case of payment with Paypal, the customer is redirected to a secure page managed by Paypal itself where the authentication required for payment is requested. The charge takes place at the same time as the order.
In the event that someone takes possession of your credit card data, it is important to know that it is always possible to contact the credit card manager and refuse the charge by obtaining, once the actual conditions of use of the card have been ascertained, a refund of the amounts charged.
Links to third party sites
Any dispute relating to the treatments described above may be the subject of a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, located in Piazza Venezia 11, 00187, Rome (RM). The possibility of resorting to the judicial authority remains unaffected.
If you wish to receive more information on how METEOCOMMERCE S.R.L. processes your personal data, please write an email to the email address [email protected].
To know your rights and to be always updated on the legislation on the protection of people with regards to the processing of personal data, we recommend you visit the website of the Data Protection Authority at http: //www.garanteprivacy.en/.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.